We're about halfway through summer, but there's still plenty of time for an epic getaway. Whether you're driving cross-country or just getting outside the city for a weekend, you won't want to hit the road without snacks. And we'd like to tell you why jerky's the best choice to fuel your drive.
10 Reasons Jerky Rules for Roadtrips:
- You're gonna' get sick of fast food french fries.
- Jerky won't melt all over your upholstery, unlike chocolate.
- Need a moment of quiet in the car? Jerky takes a while to chew, so it'll keep your traveling companions' mouths busy.
- Gas station snacks just don't deliver. And boy are they overpriced!
- It's full of protein to keep you from getting hangry.
- Sodium helps prevent dehydration - so you can drink less and make fewer stops!
- There's nothing better than eating meat at 70mph!
- You can match your meat to your destination. Going to Louisiana? How 'bout some Cajun Alligator?
- Jerky sticks are a great space saver if you're packing light.
- EVERYBODY loves jerky!
Ten reasons not enough to make jerky your go-to roadtrip snack? We'll give you one more. Use code ROADTRIPPIN17 at checkout for 10% off! (Good through 8/15/2017).